Last night I got a tweet from FitnCookies nominating me for the Liebster Award! I was seriously so excited about this! This is the beginning of my second month of blogging and I got an award!? Geez I love this community!
What is the Liebster Award?
Well, a Liebster Award is given to get to know and share with others up-and-coming blogs! How cool is this?! The nominator posts 11 questions for the nominee to answer. That person then posts 11 random facts about themselves, and chooses more bloggers to nominate and answer a new set of questions!
Questions From My Nominator:
- Ice cream or frozen yogurt? Frozen yogurt for sure. I love adding all of the toppings!
- If you could do anything you wanted without any fears, what would you choose and why? I would go on a month long camping trip in another country just because i’ve never been!
- Workout in the morning or at night? I would say morning because I can get it out of the way and have the rest of the day to get other things done!
- What’s your favorite way to relax and why? I love reading a good book with a cup of coffee! I don’t have to worry about anything else around me- just the words on the page.
- Have you always been into exercise? If not, when did you start? Do you do it for fun and enjoyment? I have always been an athlete since I can remember, but my interest for running and fitness outside of softball began about 3 years ago. It is so fun- I love it!
- Do all of your family and friends know about your blog? How’d you tell them? Yes! They knew I was really into running so one day I just gave them a call and said “hey check out thetinyrunner.com”
- Are you an early morning riser, or do you like to sleep in and stay up late? I like to sleep in and stay up late when I can, but if I have somewhere to be in the morning I don’t mind waking up for it!
- Favorite breakfast cereal,even if it’s not the healthiest? Oh geez, I love Honey Nut Chex! DELICIOUS!!
- If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? SUSHI! I LOVE sushi. It isn’t that unhealthy and there are so many options. It is my far my favorite food.
- What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done? I went on a missions trip to the Amazon- we lived on a boat and went up and down the river sharing the gospel- it was pretty intimidating.
- How many days a week do you workout? I work out 6 days a week, sometimes 7. I love it!
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- - I absolutely love eating out. I try to cook as much as I can but eating out is so much easier.
- - beginning a relationship with Jesus Christ changed me forever!
- -I get super anxious when I know I have to go out to a big social event (HUGE INTROVERT)
- -I am in school to become a professional counselor- I want to work with the military
- -My fiancé and I dated when I was a freshman in high school but broke up 3 months later.
- -I have the most obnoxious, loudest laugh- it is embarrassing.
- -I am about to be a wife to an Army Officer ( that is so intimidating)
- -I love to talk on the phone when I am driving somewhere- I will call almost everyone on my favorites list
- -Warm chocolate chip cookies are my biggest sweets weakness
- -I was a vegetarian for two years
- I dislike wedding planning with a passion. (bc I know nothing about event planning)
HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- Chicken or steak?
- What is your favorite on-the-go snack?
- Big breakfast or big dinner?
- What is your favorite book?
- Do you like running long distance or short distance?
- Coffee or tea?
- Would you rather live at the beach or in the mountains? Why?
- Do you prefer eating out or cooking?
- Why did you start blogging?
- do you prefer to text or talk on the phone?
- What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?