Healthy Eating

Hello Friends!

           There are a number of different diets out there that seem to work. For me, it is the 80/2o mindset of eating. Eating 80 percent healthy and in moderation and the other 20% eating whatever I want. It works for me. I have also been looking into the Paleo Diet as a lifestyle change. Most of my 80% is eaten based on the guidelines of that diet and it has been great so far! 

Check out what i’m learning here